I love Craig and his list.




I never wanted a piano, didn't know where I would put one if I had one. But my daughter did want one and like anything she sets her mind to, it was done. Thanks to Craigslist she found this old beauty for the just right price of, FREE! When she first mentioned it, I wasn't too excited. Nor was I very thrilled to be looking for strong, hefty and very reluctant volunteers to move it. But deals were brokered and the plan was finalized. We went to an old rent house just a few blocks from home one cold windy evening last week. There were no lights there except a flashlight to see it. But hey, we all know that beggars can't be choosers. So we loaded it up and headed home. After getting it inside and getting a good look, I fell in love. Of course I only know how to play songs from the beginner's book, but with any luck and her determination, I am sure the girl who wanted it will be filling this old house with music.

Comments

Popular Posts