The More Things Change the More Things Stay the Same




Welcome to my blog. It's not my first blog, but I've left that one behind for now. I feel like it's time for a change. Which is like dieting and other resolutions, something I attempt often but seldom make great strides toward achieving. We'll see. Right now I'm changing my house decor. I love my old house and it's feeling of history. I don't know much about the people who have lived here before me, but I imagine them to be a lot like me. Harding working folks trying to make a home that's a sanctuary for their families. Our house on the prairie. I love this beautiful buck and no I didn't kill him. He's actually the trophy of one of my dad's ex-wives and a lucky man he was to not end up just like this fellow. But that's another story. There are deer that I feed in my yard. I am hoping that they will be safe as hunting season is in full swing here. Morning sleeping is interrupted by the sound of gunshots. Yes, I understand the hunter's point of view, but no, I don't want to participate.

Comments

Popular Posts