Tumbleweed? Ha, Ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha......


...but I love it anyway. Here is a picture of Debbie Dusenberry's house from Curious Sofa Diaries, with what!? A tumbleweed on the mantle! Perfect. And who would have thought it? I remember driving down the road trying to dodge the very biggest ones, and couldn't even get in the front door of my house because they were piled clear to the eaves of the roof. Little did I know that they were decorator items. Who would have known, other than Debbie and my Nana? The story of the Christmas tumbleweed is here. I found the image at The New Victorian Ruralist , one of my very favorite blogs to visit.

Comments

  1. LOVE the new blog (and the 'old' you... ha! That was my attempt at a little belated BIRTHDAY humor)

    The name of this blog and the banner you've created are PERFECT and you're off to a really wonderful start!

    Wishing you zillions of visitors but mostly a lot of fun writing this new adventure.

    xoxoK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts