What goes round, comes round.


I never thought that I'd live to see the day that I had a moment. One single solitary moment in time, that what I was wearing is in style. No seriously, really and actually in style. Did you see Ralph Lauren's spring/summer 2010, show, the show that featured what us poor old prairie dwellers have worn, not only in the 30's but pretty much resort to as daily attire, is in FASHION?!??
Some call it Dust Bowl Chic or Poverty chic, some call it Grapes of Ralph but what I prefer call it is "drag out of the bottom of the closet and go feed the chickens chic."


It was one brief shining moment. Next I go back to looking like a crazed hillbilly woman, who runs from people in Wal-Mart, afeared that I will be spotted and included as one of those People of Walmart.


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, my friend!! I'm so glad to find you posting here. I've been thinking about you a lot. We are long overdue for another get together. I've had another round of blog burnout too. Feeling stuck and unsure how to change, so I've just let mine gather dust for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday LATE, I 've seen those WALMART People pictures and would never think that you would ever come close to looking like that!!! I've added you new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts